"I never told my ambitions and efforts and failures to anyone. I listened unmoved to the sneers and ridicule of various relatives who thought my scribbling rank folly and waste of time. That never disturbed me at all. Down, deep down, under all discouragement and rebuff I knew I would arrive someday." - Lucy Maud Montgomery

You can buy my book ROCKY'S PLACE on Amazon and make sure to Like my page on Facebook!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

When You're Little...

...you don't think about debt

You don't think about jobs

You don't think about loans

You don't think about boys

You dont think about him

Or what he is doing

Or who he is with

You don't wonder if you'll ever talk again

You don't wander out and try to pretend...


When you're little

You like how the sun touches your skin

And how the grass feels under your feet

Your tummy is full and you play just a bit more

Before going to sleep and start all over again tomorrow...

It will never end


---Cristina

No comments: